If you’re looking for a licensed psychotherapist in a wide Bellingham radius or most of Whatcom and Skagit counties, we can help you. Email us today to setup an appointment.
Washington State registered psychotherapist Sears Taylor takes a practical, warm, client-focused technique in PTSD treatment and also treatment to help customers identify their demand for purpose and significance in life. He thinks this can help people experience delight, tranquility, and also fulfillment. Sears is the sort of individual who can always find the good in every situation and also he really takes interest in his customers, friends, and also associates. For that reason, he helps motivate them to survive the hard times they encounter in life.
What is psychotherapy? What does a therapist do? For more general information on this, visit this informative site.
Sears is among the most effective as he has had a lot of success working with all sorts of people who experienced previous traumatic incidents. We offer a wide array of counseling solutions for different individuals.
Our solutions include:
* counseling for those suffering with anxiety and depression
* effective use of EMDR/OEI methods
* anger management therapy
* therapy for marriage and relationships
* counseling for addictions to substances, porn, gaming, food, etc.
* Post Traumatic Stress Disorder help for veterans and first-responders
* Psychotherapy for other issues such as dealing with low self-esteem, guilt, loss of job or friends, fear, failure, etc.
His exclusive mental health services are a fantastic possibility for customers to “break free”.
Based in Bellingham, therapy has been given to clients in-person or online from these cities and more:
Blaine |Birch Bay |Acme |Custer |Deming |Everson |Ferndale |Lynden |Nooksack |Peaceful Valley |Sumas |Alger |Bow |Burlington |Edison |Mt Vernon |Sedro-Woolley