Licensed Counselor for Addictions Near Burlington
Many don’t realize that addictions can often be the result of past unresolved trauma. If you’re seeking a counselor for addictions in Burlington, licensed psychotherapist and mental health counselor Sears Taylor can help you. Email us today to chat about how we can be of assistance.
Mr. Taylor knows what works because effective therapy techniques freed him from PTSD nightmares – so ever since he has used those same methods effectively with over 600 clients. He’s had about a 90% success counseling them with addictions, depression, stress/anxiety, anger, and relationship troubles for married and couples.
Customers enduring trauma feel genuinely cared for during his sessions. He cares for them with utmost empathy to make sure that a special bond of trust, compassion and also comradeship is developed with the customers. His compassion, listening ability, and also offered remedies aid the customers to calm down and also start moving towards a healthy way of life.
Your first session is risk-free – so give it a go. Sears says, “I am so confident in my methods, that if the customer is not satisfied after the first session, the session was totally free and also we leave as friends – yet most will certainly want to proceed.”
Breaking Free Counseling exists to help with any of the following:
* “Counselor For Addictions near me” in Burlington
* anger management therapy
* effective psychotherapy using EMDR and OEI methods
* counseling for addictions to substances, porn, gaming, food, etc.
* Post Traumatic Stress Disorder help for veterans and first-responders
* couples or marriage counseling
* Counseling for other issues such as dealing with abuse, failure, loss of community or work, guilt, low self esteem, etc.
Please feel free to call or text us for in-person or online sessions.