Licensed Ferndale Counselor for Anxiety and Depression
Times are uncertain these days, and there is an increase in worry for many people in Ferndale, WA – the 3rd largest city in Whatcom county. Since you may be looking for counseling to deal with anxiety and depression in Ferndale, licensed psychotherapist and mental health counselor Sears Taylor can help you. Call us today to chat about how we can be of assistance.
After he himself was freed from PTSD problems via effective therapy methods, he has actually since then used these approaches effectively with over 600 clients – helping them with dependencies, anxiousness, clinical depression, marital problems and also relationship issues, and also anger management – with around 90% success.
You want someone like Taylor, who takes care of clients with utmost concern so that a special bond of trust, compassion and also companionship is developed with the customers. He truly shows concern for customers that are going through trauma. His compassion, listening skills, and proven techniques guide the customers to feel safe and also progress towards a healthy and balanced lifestyle.
Sears claims, “I am so confident in my approaches, that if the client is not pleased after the initial session, the session was cost-free and we can leave as friends – however most will wish to continue.”
Call or text us today for any of the following:
* “Counselor For Anxiety And Depression near me” in Ferndale, WA
* anger management therapy
* effective psychotherapy using EMDR and OEI methods
* therapy for freedom from addictions like porn, alcohol, food, gaming, etc.
* PTSD therapy for veterans & first-responders
* couples or marriage counseling
* Psychotherapy for those feeling depressed and anxious
* Therapy for other issues such as dealing with low self-esteem, guilt, loss of job or friends, fear, failure, etc.
Online counseling is provided to residents of Ferndale, or you may visit in person to our office in Bellingham. Please contact us to see if we would be a good fit for you.